Author: from allrecipes.com
Recipe type: beverage
Delicious Sangria recipe... suggest omitting the carbonated water and have some soda water handy to add to individual servings.
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 750 mL bottle dry red wine
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, 1 orange, 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 2 cups carbonated water (optional)
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange and line and maraschino cherries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavour. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.